Your Yours, Ltd (“Your Ears” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our online interfaces and properties (e.g., websites and mobile applications) owned and controlled by Your Ears including the https://yourears.co.uk website (the “Website”) and utilize the services offered there, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing this information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as date of birth, health information, payment card information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through on our Website. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your Ears takes the security of information very seriously and has established security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to patient information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with standards to guard health information, including storing all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.